This drawing is on heavy brown paper. The various rooms are labeled and the various types of wood to be used are indicated. The rooms shown are the Main Hall, Side Hall, Reception Room, and Library. The patterns of the wood floors are drawn and shaded with colored pencil. A title handwritten in blue pencil reads "Mr. J.A. Allison 1st Story Floors." The scale is 1/2" = l'. The date "May 13, 1912" is stamped in the middle of the drawing. A stamp at the top of the drawing reads: Established 1857 G.W. Koch & Son Parquet Floors 450 Fifth Avenue New York A paper stamp affixed to the back has a typed notation "Parquet Floors, Library Bldg."
Copyright Marian University (Indianapolis, Indiana). Users of this material are kindly requested to appropriate credit to Marian University in compliance with copyright and intellectual property law. Under Title 17, U.S. Code, this material may be protected by United States Copyright Law governing the reproduction, distribution, display or other uses of protected works.